Sinergie S.r.l. is a consulting company based in
We work at regional, national and international level, mainly for
category associations, unions and public administrations.
The main activity sectors are:
• human resources management, including orientation
in the work context and interpersonal communication skills and the
organisational problem solving related to human factors.
• training actions, with particular accent on vocational training
for people who are currently employed and need to update or maintain
their skills and for people reentering the job market.
• quality assurance in the human sector (by this we mean any procedures
or decisions witch have an impact on the people involved, whether
those people are employees or customer). We also help companies implement
and maintain standards of quality established in the E.F.Q.M. norms.
The above mentioned activity sectors are implemented in the following
• international cooperation;
• equal opportunities man/woman and gender policies;
• job management and trade-union relationships;
• requirements analysis;
• analysis and coordination of social and territorial actions;
In European projects we focused primarily on vocational
training and human resources management and problem solving.
In dealing with the research and intervention on human factors, Sinergie,
with in-house expertise in social, economic & management, training
and experience in project management fields, manages or participates
actively, as a partner or starting ex novo projects, in various research
projects in different fields.
In the project engineering sector, Sinergie takes
up an all-inclusive technique which – starting from the problem or
from the result that our partners wants to achieve – goes through:
• seeking of a suitable source of finance;
• handling construction of the partnership for the carrying out of
• making of the budget according to the available resources;
• planning of the intervention, by benefiting from a considerable
pool of specialized professionals;
• performing the procedure for the finance approval;
• coordinating the project carrying out phase;
• disseminating actions;
• managing the economic/financial statement of the project.
The Sinergie group is not only composed by the Sinergie
Company: not considering smaller participations, is important to report:
CONSORZIO NETWORK: The
Network consortium, established and controlled by Sinergie, is based
in the towns of Torino and Biella and groups 247 firms splitted as